David B. Lamkins
How to Understand and Use Common Lisp
- Provides an overview of Common Lisp for the working programmer.
- Introduces key concepts in an easy-to-read format.
- Describes format, typical use, and possible drawbacks of all important Lisp
- Provides practical advice for the construction of Common Lisp programs.
- Shows examples of how Common Lisp is best used.
- Illustrates and compares features of the most popular Common Lisp
systems on desktop computers.
- Includes discussion and examples of advanced constructs for iteration,
error handling, object oriented programming, graphical user interfaces, and
- Supplements Common Lisp reference books and manuals with useful
- Shows how to find what you need among the thousands of documented
and undocumented functions and variables in a typical Common Lisp
About the Author |
About the Book |
Copyright © 1995-1999, David B. Lamkins
All Rights Reserved Worldwide
This book may not be reproduced without the written consent of its author. Online distribution is restricted to the author's site.