- Runtime Systems for heterogeneous manycore architectures
- Parallel Languages for manycore architectures
- Resource negociation and scheduling over hieararchical, heterogeneous architectures
- PEPPHER (FP7)
- HPC-GA (FP7)
- Mont-Blanc 2 (FP7)
- ANR-JST FP3C
- SAMSUNG GRO SAIT
- Joint Laboratory for Extreme-Scale Computing
- EuroPar'14 (Topic Chair)
Full Professor at University of Bordeaux
Vice-chair of Training Dept. in Computer ScienceShort bio
- I am a contributor to the European Technology Platform for High Performance Computing (ETP4HPC) Strategic Research Agenda.
- I have been Scientific Advisor at CEA/DAM (French Department of Energy) since 2007.
- I have been chair of the national scientific committee of the ANR "Numerical Simulation" program from 2011 to 2013.
ContactInria Bordeaux Sud-Ouest
200 Avenue de la Vieille Tour
33405 Talence Cedex
Phone: +33 5 24 57 40 34